Thursday, December 15, 2011

"So FAB"

Antoine Worrill
I'm always intrigued by fashion and creative pieces. After meeting this fabulous designer at my TRUNK SHOW I wanted to share his work with the world! Enjoy!!



Antoine William Worrill is his name and FASHION is his game. He was born in Willingboro, New Jersey on November 16, 1988. He is 23 years old and the eldest of 8 children, 3 boys ( including him) and 5 girls. Antoine spent a bulk of his life moving from state to state and finally in 2001 settled in Atlanta, GA. Since he's been in Atlanta, Antoine has successfully completed high school,enrolled in college, and grew a deeper appreciation for FASHION. 
    FAB By Antoine Worrill is his fashion empire that he is currently pursuing to build. The empire will consist of clothing, accessories, fine jewelery, cosmetics and fragrances for everyone. At first, the target market was going to be strictly for men, because he felt like women had everything already. All that changed when Antoine sat back and thought one day… Everybody deserves to be the best person they can be from inside out; everything starts from within and then exudes to the outside. That’s when he came to the conclusion that FAB By Antoine Worrill is for everyone, FAB is more than clothes it’s a lifestyle.
FAB EYEWEAR
He is currently working on his FAB Ready To Wear Eyewear and FAB Fantasy Eyewear and designing freelance. His work was currently seen by a boutique owner and she offered to put his clothing and accessories in her boutique to sell. Antoine is also working with up and coming models, styling photo shoots and assisting a local stylist here in Atlanta. He attends local fashion events, networking and meeting with potential clients to build successful personal and business relationships. His goal is to build his portfolio(s), franchise to other boutiques, strengthen his knowledge on FASHION and become a better person in all aspects of his life.

Interview with Mr. FAB

What does fashion mean to you?

Fashion means EVERYTHING to me! Fashion was the thing that let me know it was ok to be ME, and be different and not to APOLOGZIE for anything!!!!

When did you realize you wanted to become a fashion designer?

I realized I wanted to become a fashion designer at a young age when I realized I could create anything I wanted, when it came to clothing and how I wanted to look.

FAB EYEWEAR
What was the first article of clothing you ever designed?

The first article of clothing I created was a pair of denim shorts with my initals A.W. stiched into the legs.

How long does it usually take you to construct a piece?

It depends on what I'm constructing.

Do you consider yourself an artist?

Yes, beacuse I create one of kind pieces like fashion designers do, Fashion & Art go hand and hand.

What matters to you most as a fashion designer?

What matters to me most as a fashion designer is creating something that somebody loves, something that was made just for them, something somebody feels confident and unstoppable in.

FAB EYEWEAR
How would you define your personal style?

My personal style is always changing. I get bored wth one look and fashion is always evolving, like myself. If I had to define my style, I would say I'm the love child of Lady GaGa & Victoria Beckham - Edgy but Classy.

Where do you get your inspiration?

I get inspired from everything, you name it... I get inspiration.




FAB EYEWEAR

FAB EYEWEAR



What are your favorite colors to work with and why?

I love working with all kinds of colors, you never know what a color can bring or take away from a garment.

Where can readers find out more about you and your work?

Readers can find out more about my work at www.ilovefab.webs.com & www.facebook.com/fabbyaw and follow me on twitter @OFFICIALFAB to keep up with the latest FAB By Antoine Worrill World!!!

FAB EYEWEAR
 Thanks for your support! Muah xoxoxoxoxo...Kela

No comments:

Post a Comment