Monday, August 26, 2013

JF Creations




 I love meeting people from all over the world that also love to do what I love doing! On my quest to explore the world my stop placed me in Germany. I had the pleasure of getting the scoop on German photographer Jacqueline Filmore. Her work can be described as playful,candid, and refreshing... 
Jacqueline started JF Creations photography in April 2012. She loves using natural light 

and nature as inspiration for her images. God has given her a gift to make "Anyone a Model".


 

Here is the exclusive info about Jacqueline:

Jacqueline Filmore

 
KN: What part of Germany are you from? 

JF: Ansbach,Germany


KN: Describe the Fashion culture in your home town. 


JF: It`s a small city but people definitely  go with the current style,mostly what is in style in the U.S.A


KN: What do you like about photography?


JF: My favorite thing is to make women feel like they are models... even if it's only for a moment. I love the **omg is this me ** look when they receive the photos. I hardly ever use Photoshop. It is about catching this moment,that smile, and that gorgeous look at the right time.


KN: Do you prefer in the studio photography or on location photography?


JF: Definitely outdoor


KN: What theme would you use for an epic fashion shoot?


JF: I would like to have my models fly! Somehow:-)(Helicopter,Bungee or so on)


KN: How do you get your models to relax?


JF: I joke with them or just keep simple conversation.



KN: Do you plan to crossover into any other industries? Ex Entertainment ,Art, etc
 
JF: No,not really,Photography is all I need.

  KN: .When did you discover your gift for photography?

 
JF: In January  2012 I discovered my gift,but I really started using it in April 2012.
             
 KN: Are you as good in front of the camera as you are behind the camera?
 
JF: Oh no !!Lol..Behind the camera is best for me.


  KN:What’s up next for your company?


 
JF: I would love to publish more in magazines and travel to other countries for breathtaking locations.


And this concludes our interview!Take a peek at JF Creation's Portfolio!! Stunning!!! If you would like to book Jacqueline her contact information is listed below the photos.































Thanks for READING!!! :) Kela 

1 comment:

  1. @kela johnson...just went to this blog again...i hope you been following and seen the changes and growth within the last 2 years ..,;-)many blessings..Jacqueline Filmore..aka JFcreations..

    ReplyDelete