Thursday, May 26, 2011

For The Love of Fashion


Photo courtesy of style.com

"For the love of fashion"( The mind of a Shopaholic)

OMG! Unbelievable! My water was just disconnected. If only I had paid 
the bill instead of buying those black crushed diamond Chanel shades.
Guess I will just go shower at Kim's house.
This is the year  to step outside the box and get me a 
higher paying job so that people will think I just walked off the runway 
at fashion week.Fantistically stylish is my title and the streets are waiting 
to recognize me as a fashion celebrity. Let me check online right now to see who is hiring. My annual salary needs to be at least $55,000.It would be nice to get a job at an upscale boutique in Paris, I can learn French upon my arrival.After job hunting, I will explore cyberspace to check for the newest most innovative designs.


Lets see, I have $250 !Should I pay the utility 
bill or spend it on  my clothing? Clothing it is!!!!!
Budget shopping makes me want to barf, but.www.ilovecontroversy.com always has some of the best clothing and fashion accessories for any budget.
A classy lady like me deserves to wear the best threads that money can buy.If I sell everything in my closet then I will have money for a new wardrobe.  
Tonight this super model will be hitting the club and win the award for  the best dressed lady in the club. Let's see which one of my girlfriends will be going out with me tonight?? hmmmm. Whoever it is, has to be no more than a 5 so that the real diva will get all the attention.The Year book staff nominated me for best dressed in high school. I dont know where I lost my way. 
Such a shame that I look like a ragdoll right now. Pretty soon the papparzzi will 
be following me everywhere so this fashionista needs to be ready at all times.


Damn, It's time to get ready for work! What shall cover this body today? It is against the fashion religion to repeat anything that has been worn more than 3 times. Maybe a cute white ruffled lace blouse,a navy blue A line skirt,and a pair of gold open toe Mary Mac kitten heels. I really wish I had not spent all my money on that Louis Vatton handbag.I would have a car instead of being cute on the bus. Stealing someones wallet while their not looking when I'm on the bus sounds like a great idea today. I'm going to call Kirk tonight. He is a really good sugar daddy and I can sleep with him to get some money for my new wardrobe. Or maybe I can sell one of my eggs again, that was over 2000 thousand dollars that I received. Too bad I only got two pair of Gucci shoes with it.I'm mentally insane.
I think I need counseling as I reflect back on my crazy life. The things I have done for the love of fashion......... to be contd.

No comments:

Post a Comment